Personal attention is key to the high level of service you may expect from the HSSBV. If you require any kind of information or would like to get some help, please feel free to contact us.
Logic in Logistics
Solutions of all sized delivered on budget, on time and on target.
HSSBV is a small firm based in the Netherlands that’s led by industry experts in international logistics, transport and global trade.
We specialize in tailored strategies for transportation, trade, and global customs compliance needs.
Our world-class solutions ensure we overcome your biggest challenges, and our customer-centric approach ensures we overdeliver on your smallest requests.
Connect with HSSBV to schedule an appointment. Email us at: email@example.com.
Critical business issues, from competitive pressure to excessive freight charges, can have a big impact on your bottom line. We use our extensive industry expertise to create customized solutions that optimize your budget and maximize your performance.
- Logistics planning and execution
- Opportunity and risk analysis
- Cost reduction assessments and transport optimization
- Tender management
- Logistics partner selection
- Facility planning
- Licensure for international freight forwarders and customs brokers
Have a project that’s too large or complex to handle in-house? HSSBV mobilizes the right resources to tackle your biggest challenges and tightest timelines, providing dedicated logistics managers who lead each project from start to finish.
- Industrial engineering and project planning
- On site or off-site mobile teams
- Pick and pack fulfillment
- Product labeling or marking
- Merge in transit
- Distribution – our carrier network or yours
We understand the nuances of international logistics and the biggest challenges for every position. We speak the language of its best professionals, locating top candidates for key positions. We also provide on-demand resources to support your immediate or short-term needs.
- Candidate Sourcing
- Organizational design and workflow
- Candidate interviews and assessments
- Role definition
Click here to schedule a complimentary 30-minute